We welcome you to Rush County!!! Join us for
A) Friday, September 19th:
1) Dinner on one of our covered bridges. “Dinner at the Offutt” presented by the Elks to benefit the “Rush County Youth Foundation”.
B) Saturday, September 20th:
1) Event is downtown Rushville from 9am to 2pm. these can be home based business, business with store front, new business, old business, clubs, organizations, youth groups, church groups, crafters, and more, Let’s show what Rush County has to offer!!! There will be a Farmer’s Market, peddle tractor pull, wine and beer tasting, Kids Zone(kids can make recycled newspaper hats, t-shirt necklaces), Smoke House, face painting, bounce house and more. There will a Blood draw and bone marrow swabbing.
2) Parade entries welcome! Parade line-up begins at 8:30am on Lion’s Path Way by the High School Gym and will begin at 10am. Again, this is open to everyone!!! Grand Marshall will be Wendall Willkie’s grandson, David Willkie and Wendall Willkie’s daughter-in-law, Virginia Willkie.
3) Covered Bridge Poker Run – Registration at Noon at Riverside Park Amphitheatre and the ride begins at 2pm. Register now to be part of this fun event. Open to all…cars, trucks, vans, motorcycles…it just has to be able to go through on of our great covered bridges!!
4) – Unwind after the activities downtown with some great music. Local artists throughout the afternoon and the Main Attraction – The Railers, at 7pm!